Wednesday, January 21, 2009

English is ...

English is...

Boring...
Though English is widely spoken around the world, but I find it boring. I always score low grades for my English thus I HATE ENGLISH!!!! English pissed me off... Whenever we have to do comprehension and composition, I was always reluctant. English does not give me any inspiration, instead it caused me confusion. All kind of phrases and words, never helped me once... English is like an enemey to me, which pulled down my grades. I never once liked my English. My parents are annoying too, they always sent me for English. I told them it is a watse of money, but they did not listen. I just go there and listen to the tutor and nodded my head whenever she asked questions. All in all, English is the worst subject of mine and I hate it. ENGLISH SUCKS!!! I hope that my English can improve in secondary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment