Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday 8/1/09 SJAB


Today, was the day which i had my cca. It was as tiring as usual and we had a few punishment for being late. We was learning new commands, and everyone was excited. Being excited, my squad mates actually laughed. I felt that it wasn't a right thing to do so because we were not allowed to laugh during cca time. For the recent week, my cca was carried out from Monday to this Saturday. Everyday after cca, we had so little time to do our homework. Everyone was desperate for time. Only time could save us all at that moment. We still had our holiday homework which was the storybooks we had to read. As a part of St John Ambulance Brigade, I had no choice but to attend every training. Finally, we can rest in another 2 days, which will be our upcoming competition. This week was too a rush and I did not have enough sleep. The saying goes " As the going gets tough, the tough gets going", never give up before we try! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment