Friday, January 9, 2009

What a Day I had...



Yea... What a fine day i had... In school, it was as boring as usual. Everyone just listened to their teachers during lesson and did what they was supposed to do. My heart was dampened when teacher gave us 2 sets of homework. My freedom of the weekend was ruined. I could not play RappelzSea!!! Oh My God!!! Lets get back to this. After school, we had our orientation for the Sec 1. =.= The Sec 1 looks blur to me... And we were supposed to introduce our cca to them. Every was exhausted, which our mouth dry. We were gulping water down non-stop whenever we had water breaks. The orientation was a success. Tomorrow will be my St John competition, and here I am polishing my boots for tomorrow. I hope that i would not get scolded by the instructors in front of so many people and be embarrassed.Visit this website!!! www.rappelzsea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment